What's new

The omnibus UNIVERSAL forced trailer complaint thread (1 Viewer)

dannyB

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know of the correct e/snail-mail to send comments to Universal is? I would not mind sending them a message and letting them know exactly how I feel about these forced trailers. :angry: :thumbsdown:

Aaron_H

Agent
Real Name
Aaron
I just wanted to let you guys know that I rented "Along Came Polly" tonight, and the DVD has trailers but you can now press the MENU button to skip straight to the main menu. I couldn't believe it! It even says on the screen that comes up, "you may access the main menu anytime during the previews..." or something to that effect.

Could it be that Universal has listened and actually changed their ways? If so, I commend them for listening to their customers.

Aaron_H

Agent
Real Name
Aaron
I just wanted to let you guys know that I rented "Along Came Polly" tonight, and the DVD has trailers but you can now press the MENU button to skip straight to the main menu. I couldn't believe it! It even says on the screen that comes up, "you may access the main menu anytime during the previews..." or something to that effect.

Could it be that Universal has listened and actually changed their ways? If so, I commend them for listening to their customers.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Hmm- I actually passed up "Along Came Polly" on sale at Target with a free Dr. Pepper 12-pack (I went in just to get a 12-pack of soda, so I could have gotten the movie for just a few bucks more) but decided not to get it because it was Universal and would have forced trailers.
Universal should just go back to the CAV DiscoVision releases in boxes :)

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Hmm- I actually passed up "Along Came Polly" on sale at Target with a free Dr. Pepper 12-pack (I went in just to get a 12-pack of soda, so I could have gotten the movie for just a few bucks more) but decided not to get it because it was Universal and would have forced trailers.
Universal should just go back to the CAV DiscoVision releases in boxes :)

Dave_P.

Supporting Actor
Yep, the new Reality Bites disc is also Menu button friendly. :emoji_thumbsup: Must've been TONS of people complaining about the the forced crap.

Dave_P.

Supporting Actor
Yep, the new Reality Bites disc is also Menu button friendly. :emoji_thumbsup: Must've been TONS of people complaining about the the forced crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks