1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

The official Star Wars The Complete Saga Blu-ray discussion thread

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by FoxyMulder, May 23, 2012.

1. FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder 映画ファン

Malcolm
    Like someone else said, Han doesn't have a cause, he's all for himself, very selfish and ruthless when it comes to saving his own skin and for money, he grows in the film and finds a cause, to alter this scene really alters the character a bit too much and makes the growing part seem less than it could be, it's a bad move and its the one thing i really dislike, i can take the CGI changes but i wish they would have left this scene well alone.

2. Jonathan Perregaux

Jonathan Perregaux Well-Known Member

Jonathan Perregaux
    Luke and Lando murdered all those unfortunate contractors on the two Death Stars. They should fix that with CG.

3. Kevin EK

Kevin EK Well-Known Member
    Reviewer

I always liked Lucas' response to the contractors argument. In the commentary for Episode II, at the arena battle, he notes that Kevin Smith's argument about this forgets that what's really in the Death Star is "a bunch of termites".

4. TravisR

TravisR Well-Known Member

[DORK]I would think that since the Empire knew that the Rebel fleet was coming to attack the second Death Star, they would have moved all non-essential personnel (construction workers, secretaries, janitors, etc.) to Endor so they wouldn't be in the way of the military guys during the battle.[/DORK]

5. MattBradley

MattBradley Well-Known Member

Matt Bradley
    The Emperor wouldn't hire contractors. He'd use slaves. You guys need to think like a Sith! :D

6. Charles Smith

Charles Smith Extremely Talented Member
    Supporter

Charles Smith
    Happy 35th!

7. SilverWook

SilverWook Well-Known Member

Bill
    Didn't Kevin Smith make that argument long before the prequels existed though?
    If I see a bunch of those bugs added to the Death Star scenes in 2017, I will scream. :D