What's new

The Official DVD Discoveries Thread (1 Viewer)

Dan Shogren

Stunt Coordinator
Nevermind Paul, I just got my copy today! Very satisfied, only i do wish the THX trailers were some of the harder to find ones. Besides that its a great deal. Ill tell my friends!:D :emoji_thumbsup:

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
How long does shipping take? I ordered on August 4th and haven't received it yet.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I'm slightly confused. I saw the big 60% off discount advertisement on the front page of HTF for it to be $5.95 and then hit the link to DVD Discoveries page. When I hit the link there to PayPal it said it was $9.95. If I went further would it discount the price or is there a different link to go to for the $5.95 price?

Thanks,

Neil

Paul Russell

Agent
Indeed that special price is correct! It went live a little bit before expected so the DVD Discoveries page hadn't been updated...that has been fixed. For a very limited time only, we are offering DVD Discoveries at 60% off! A mere $3.95 plus shipping ($5.95 in total)!!

You can place your order at http://www.dvddiscoveries.com/htf/index.html.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
That explains why I didn't see anything on the website. Thanks. Unfortunately, it seems that PayPal still isn't programmed correctly or I don't understand something. When I hit the link to PayPal it came up with a $5.95 price, but then when I hit checkout it added another $1.19 shipping and handling. Is that a PayPal fee or is something wrong?

Thanks,

Neil

Paul Russell

Agent
The extra shipping has been removed. In my rush to get it up, I didn't test it properly (oops), sorry about that. Everything is working now - $5.95 US with no extra charges.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Well, I'm happy to have tested it out for you :)

I just put my order in.

Thanks,

Neil

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
You should have your copy very soon. If you don't have it by the end of the week, please email me directly
Paul, don't know if you saw the email I sent over the weekend. Just checked today's mail and still no DVD.

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
Where do these ship from? I ordered 2 weeks ago, didn't get any confirmation info, not worried, just wondering when small stuff doesn't show up after a while. Thanks.

Has anyone who ordered after Aug. 7 got one yet?

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
Craig,

Mine just came in the mail today. I ordered Aug. 4. Paul told me there was some sort of problem with fulfillment, but it appears to be worked out now as I have received my disc.

Jeffrey Schwarz

Auditioning
Seems like the discussion on this topic has tapered off, but I wanted to thank Paul for the opportunity to contribute to this great disc. We produced "This is Automat" for DVD Discoveries, which was a satiric look at the added value business. Our buddy Scott Marshall was directing "The Tortoise and the Hare," a children's play at his dad Garry's theatre in Burbank. We were brainstorming ideas for DVD Discoveries, and my partner Laura Nix came up with the idea of treating "The Tortoise and the Hare" as a long lost kiddie film classic about to make its debut on a Special Edition DVD. The actors in the fake documentary within the fake documentary are performers that were in the play. It was shot in two days, edited in a week, and sent of to DVD Discoveries just in time for authoring.

Jeffrey Schwarz
Automat Pictures

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
My copy arrived in the mail yesterday. Thanks. I haven't looked at it yet, but I'm looking forward to doing so.

Neil

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks