What's new

The Office (US) - Season 1 (1 Viewer)

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
1x02 Diversity Day

I had heard about this series, seen pictures and small clips but never watched it. Started watching it, the pilot was decent but this second episode was unbelievably funny, like rolling on the floor. The funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I hope the rest is as good. :thumbsup:

- Let me ask you, is there a term besides "Mexican" that you prefer? Something less offensive?

Also the paper on Stanley Hudson's head.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
1x02 Diversity Day

I had heard about this series, seen pictures and small clips but never watched it. Started watching it, the pilot was decent but this second episode was unbelievably funny, like rolling on the floor. The funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I hope the rest is as good. :thumbsup:
The show was finding its legs in the first season and it's pretty widely agreed that it got MUCH better in the second and third, etc. years so if you're digging this season, it seems likely that you'll enjoy the series overall.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
1x05 Basketball

Another funny episode. I loved that Michael supposedly chose all the good basketball players and when Stanley started playing it was hilarious. "Are you kidding me?!". I feel like Stanley will be one of my favorite characters.

All the players he didn't chose started to play perfect paper basketball in the office. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks