What's new

The Office..is it time to hang it up or do they still have it in them? (1 Viewer)

CSeabrook22

Auditioning
Real Name
Christian Seabrook
I've been a huge fan of the Office since it came on....and for awhile it maintained it's momentum. After Michael left..it had it's ups and downs..slipped for awhile and this past season, seemed to improve a bit. However..all good things must come to an end..or so they say. Do you think it should be finished? Why or Why Not?

CSeabrook22

Auditioning
Real Name
Christian Seabrook
That is good to hear. I'd rather see it end gracefully than hold on for dear life.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Haven't enjoyed 'The Office' that much the last few seasons. And I can't even blame Michael's departure because it was going downhill before he left. I do still watch it though (relegated to while I'm working out). Good for one or two laughs each episode. I might be completely done with major network TV once this ends...

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
They said we will be getting the revised "The Farm" pilot as a regular office episode that has to do more with the Office story lines.
I'm curious to see it.
The last funny Office episode was the Christmas episode.
There haven't been many this past seasons.
The one the was probably the best one from the last three years was when Jim was on the road with Dwight
and company in Florida and Jim was pranking Dwight(dead body and money spread out)when he came to wake him up.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
I actually think that this season has been a marked improvement over last. There hasn't been anything as good as when it was at its best, but there's been many more amusing moments than last year's.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks