What's new

The Numerical Tournament (1 Viewer)

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
Well, it would appear that this puppy has run its course. And to think, we started off so promising with One Crazy Summer jumping out to a 2-0 lead. I knew I should have ended it there.:) 2001 (the odd-makers favorite) has notched a victory under its mighty belt.

And now for the feel-good battle:

Round 1, Bracket 2

Three Men and a Baby

VS

101 Dalmatians (animated)

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
OK, something is wrong here. Are you folks telling me that a movie with some dogs and some crazy woman is better than a movie with The Steve Guttenberg getting all googly over a baby? C'mon, Steve and diapers and baby powder and bottles, versus dogs that you can't even tell apart. No characterization, no personality, no nothing. And that over Steve? Alright, maybe Steve had the lesser of the three roles in the films. But, he still stole the show (as always). Oooh, and don't forget the supposed "ghost" in the film. Man, I cry FOUL!

Anyway, 101 Dalmatians gets the win. JenB, you rock hard!

Next up: the who cares round :)

Round 1, Bracket 3

Thirty Two Short Films About Glenn Gould

VS

Two-lane Blacktop

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Brian's decision-making process: "Hmmmm, how can I get back at Steve for nominating this obscure stuff that no one but him would find even remotely entertaining? Hey, I know! Put them up against each other! Ha ha ha, sucker!"

Thirty Two Short Films About Glenn Gould

Still love ya, but don't think I'm gonna forget about this! :p)

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
And in a unanimous decision, Thirty Two Short Films About Glenn Gould is a force to be reckoned with. It's might and power know no bounds!!!

And now for the lucky 13's

Round 1, Bracket 4

Apollo 13

VS

Friday the 13th

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks