What's new

The New World (1 Viewer)

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
One of my favorite films got released on Blu Ray last week. I have not had a chance to watch it, but I did enjoy about 15 minutes of it last night, and wanted to briefly comment on the picture and the cost.

1) The picture was exceptional, and it matches the staggering beauty of the film itself. I hope the whole film looks like the first 10 minutes. I'll be interested to see what the experts think. I did struggle with some of the voiceover volume, but I could have turned the film up more. I'll try some more of it tonight./

2) I bought this for $13 at Best Buy this week. It wasn't advertised as that, but I'll take it.

It's a film loaded with natural imagery and some great performances. This version is 171 minutes with credits.

Anyways, it's out in high-def, and you might not be able to find a more gorgeously shot film made in the past 15 years or so.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
My preorder from Amazon is due to arrive today. I loved the short version of the film and am really looking forward to the long version.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
I initially had no desire to see this film but some reviews that I found recently changed my mind. I noticed the $12.99 price at Best Buy when I was there on Tuesday so I picked up a copy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks