What's new

The new DeepDiscount.com (1 Viewer)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I tried ordering stuff from the Anchor Bay b1g1f sale and it's not applying the discount anymore. It wants to charge full price. IE or Firefox. :angry: :thumbsdown:

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Wow, ordering by phone sucked. She told me 3rd Rock from the sun Season 1 was "discontinued". I believe it's just out of stock. I ended up not getting the whole series like I wanted. *grumble grumble*

Well, DVDplanet.com has it so I'll use them instead this time. I hope DDD gets things fixed. (EDIT: dvdplanet did not have it they lied too! I ordered one from the amazon marketplace. I had a terrible experience with dvd planet. They pretty much cheated me. A topic for another tread.)

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
My order history is missing items. I have a pre-order for March that I placed in December which doesn't show up. When I e-mailed to verify that they still have my order, I got a form e-mail reply that informed me the item is not in stock yet. I hope it's somewhere in their system and will ship since the price has since gone up.

I also made (and already received) an order in January which is nowhere in my order history. Only a completed order from November shows in my history.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Hey, click "see more orders". That'll bring up the things that were missing. Well, I hope it does. I had a preorder come up missing as well but "see more orders" brought it back.

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
"See more orders" only brings up that one completed order from November. No sign of my December order for the March release. :frowning: Will e-mail them again. . .

Ben_wood

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know if DD will continue with their semi annual 20% off sale? And will it include CDs now that the DVD and CD arms of DD are combined?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks