What's new

The NANNY (1 Viewer)

OneWayFilms

Auditioning
Real Name
Scott
I'm still waiting for THE NANNY season 3 to be released. Am I the only one? I think we've been waiting long enough, it's time for another NANNY season.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
This is a music-heavy show (not WKRP-level, but still enough to put a dent in profits), so I'd rather they take the time to do it right.

Of course, they're only NOW announcing Barney Miller S2, so anything is possible.

Josh_HI

Second Unit
you're not alone.. I would love to get the rest of the nanny on dvd. Here's hoping they pick it back up and finish off the show soon!

OneWayFilms

Auditioning
Real Name
Scott
I've seen almost every episode, but I dont remember this being a music-heavy show. Only once every ONCE IN AWHILE would we get a snippet or satirical version of a broadway show, Like Fiddler on the Roof, but is that little bit enough to cause this huge delay in season 3?

cherisland

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Todd
I too can't wait for them to release season 3 - complete and UNCUT. I would like to purchase the entire series as the season's are released but am beginning to worry why it is taking so long for season 3 to be released.
It's getting so frustrating why the studios are slowing down releases with so many of my favorite sitcoms.
The Nanny is a hugely popular show, and has done extremely well in syndication so I do not understand what the hold up is.
I would also like to see Fran's follow-up series "Living with Fran" get released onto DVD including the unaired episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks