1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Men From Shiloh

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by sullum, May 31, 2012.

1. sullum

sullum Extra

OK. I must be suffering from missing time syndrome or something but I could swear that "The Men From Shiloh" was cut to 60 minutes when it originally broadcast on NBC. I can remember this because as a child "The Virginian" was a must view in our household. I can't find any info on this anywhere on the web, but I am almost certain of it. (can anyone out there verify this?) So I was only expecting 45 to 50 minute eps on this set. To find out these eps are 71 minutes each was a surprise to say the least. In fact, I thought that the inferior print and sound quality might be from using some rediscovered unbroadcast prints. Am I crazy??

2. sullum

sullum Extra

It seems Wikipedia has TV schedules from the past, and looking at the 1970-1971 listings it would seem that not only do I suffer from missing time, but I also must be crazy :D :D

3. MattPeriolat

MattPeriolat Supporting Actor

Yeah, I love those schedule plans. Helps me reconstruct viewing days and helps me find shows I may not have been aware of.