1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Matrix / Matrix Reloaded / Matrix Revolutions (Blu-ray Triple Feature) Preorder

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Ronald Epstein, Jun 19, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    XenForo Template

mart.jpeg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

cafink likes this.
  2. andySu

andySu Well-Known Member

What with over boasted brightness contrast by the studio so that I'm watching image with some scenes with washed out details.
    I have the box set from a few years ago and its :thumbsdown: dreadful.

One example. Play the scene just as the sub way train roars up the tracks. "Goodbye Mr. Anderson" note lights on the train are washing out detail. What you can't see it because most of you sold the Laserdisc AC-3 and the first edition DVD, for some overrated bluray.

If I was going to play the sci-fi classic I'd play it Laserdisc in Dolby AC-3 as I want to see picture detail not some boasted brightness/contrast by the studio that no home video calibrator can fix on my projector as the damage is on the disc.

Don't sell your laserdiscs or early edition DVD as most are better than overrated bluray's which is a shame really, I have better things to do with wasting £20.00.

3. FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder 映画ファン

Malcolm
    I just wonder something, is this a new encode or just the old one re-packaged, the old one was done when Warner were experimenting with very low bitrates, if this was a brand new encode with nice high bitrates i would consider this release.

andySu likes this.
  4. andySu

andySu Well-Known Member

Plus Laserdisc is artwork that you can see and appreciate.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Camera zoomed on CRT 28" form 9.5 feet front cinema row A. Row B is okay as well. if it on video projector I won't see the scan lines.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Black cats rule.