What's new

The Mark of Zorro and Vaction box set?? (1 Viewer)

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I've been to a couple stores (BB and Borders) and nobody has either of these titles in stock. The guys at BB looked through inventory in the district and no one has any for sale.

Has anyone found either of these at a B/M or am I going to have to go the online route?

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
Are you speaking of the Mask Of Zorro Superbit?

If so, I purchased that title several weeks ago at Best Buy.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
No, the Mark of Zorro. I was at Best Buy this Sunday, and they didn't have any in stock there either. 50 copies of Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, no Mark of Zorro. I picked up Adventures of Robin Hood, Treasure of the Sierra Madre, and A Christmas Story instead, but it was very depressing. I think online may be the best option.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
He is speaking of the Fox Studio Classics release of "The Mark of Zorro" starring Tyrone Power. I picked mine up at a local Borders. Best Buy is not currently carrying it in their B&M stores, as can be verified by their web site.

Regards,

Keith M.

Second Unit
The BB here in ATL has tons of the Vacation box set and about 3 copies of Mark of Zorrow...

The box set is 49.99 :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Thanks J. :)

It was odd because the guys at BB didn't even know anything about a Vacation box set. Looks like I'm hunting for them this weekend at some B/M and if I can't find them, ordering them on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks