1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

The long-awaited official press releases (with details!) for THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN and THE BION

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by derosa, Apr 15, 2012.

1. derosa

derosa Supporting Actor

Time life sent an email today, they're running a special for the next few days,
    save $80 off the price of the Six Million Dollar Man complete series, so it'll cost
    you only $159.99 for the entire series - use the code "SIXMIL80"

2. AndyMcKinney

AndyMcKinney Screenwriter

Musssst resisssst!

3. derosa

derosa Supporting Actor

I'm finally at the point of SM$M season 3 where the episodes ran concurrently with The Bionic Woman,
    and when I opened my BW season 1 set, I found it very odd that there was not any episode info inside
    the set.
    Then i realized when I opened BW season 2 that the dvd case is clear, and the card is printed doubled sided.
    On my copy of both BW Season 1 and 3, my sets are in black cases that you can't see the inside episode info
    without removing the cover from the case!! Looks like i need to order some of those fancy clear multi-disc cases,
    I'd like to condense some other sets anyway, this looks to be my excuse for ordering some on-line.