What's new

The long-awaited official press releases (with details!) for THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN and THE BION (1 Viewer)

derosa

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Grant
Time life sent an email today, they're running a special for the next few days,
save $80 off the price of the Six Million Dollar Man complete series, so it'll cost
you only $159.99 for the entire series - use the code "SIXMIL80"

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
derosa said:
Time life sent an email today, they're running a special for the next few days,
save $80 off the price of the Six Million Dollar Man complete series, so it'll cost
you only $159.99 for the entire series - use the code "SIXMIL80"
Musssst resisssst!

derosa

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Grant
I'm finally at the point of SM$M season 3 where the episodes ran concurrently with The Bionic Woman,
and when I opened my BW season 1 set, I found it very odd that there was not any episode info inside
the set.
Then i realized when I opened BW season 2 that the dvd case is clear, and the card is printed doubled sided.
On my copy of both BW Season 1 and 3, my sets are in black cases that you can't see the inside episode info
without removing the cover from the case!! Looks like i need to order some of those fancy clear multi-disc cases,
I'd like to condense some other sets anyway, this looks to be my excuse for ordering some on-line.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks