What's new

The Last Starfighter CE - $13.99 Shipped @ DDD! (1 Viewer)

Phil Iturralde

Screenwriter

The Last Starfighter - Collector's Edition for $13.99 Shipped @ DeepDiscountDVD!

Release Date: 04/01/03

Features: Interactive Menus; Teaser Trailer; Theatrical Trailer; Production Photographs; Animated Screens; Commentary With Director Nick Castle & Production Designer Ron Cobb

Video:
Widescreen 2.35:1 Color (Anamorphic)

Audio:
ENGLISH: Dolby Digital 5.1 [CC]

====
Great movie - one of my all-time favorites!!!

Excellent price!!!

I got my pre-ordered LS Collector's Edition Widescreen 2.35:1 Color (Anamorphic) DVD from Reel.com (remember them?) for $12.51 shipped (w/$ coupon) a few days before it was released last June 1999. (DVD Release Date: 6-8-1999)

Phil

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
According to DVD Review, actual ratio is 2.32:1 Anamorphic. I just ordered this as an enrollment title from CH. So it will cost, (the avg. price) of $7.16

Nick Graham

Screenwriter
"Bout time they lowered the price on this. A childhood favorite, but the $32 price tag at Best Buy has always screamed to me "You buy 3 disc sets for this price, why choose me?"

I feel ripped if I pay $30 for a single disc, unless it's say a Criterion that you know would never have been relased otherwise (like "Hearts and Minds")

Jon Torres

Second Unit
I picked mine up at CH as well during the CYCD deal for $5 shipped. Haven't even opened it yet. I remember seeing it on tv and thought it was a great movie. Good price if you don't want to join CH.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Yeah this was one of those "Why is this one so expensive?" titles I've always wanted. Nice to see the price drop!

(I still kick myself for spending $25+ on 1941.) :)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
It is definately anamorphic, and has a fantastic 50min documentary. They actually rebuilt the Starfighter arcade machine and found Lance Guest's old costume in MGM mothballs!

Nice deal, I'd definitely have picked up on that had I not CH'd it about a month back. Definitely one my favorites from when I was a kid.

Ryan V

Auditioning
Got my copy today. $13.99 as said and it looks great. This is a really good deal if you are a fan of the movies. Heck I work at Universal and I can't get this movie cheaper then $19.95 on the lot!

Though does anyone have any more information on a rumored new verison of this movie on DVD?

-Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks