What's new

The Knight Rider Discussion Thread... (1 Viewer)

Jacinto

Second Unit
Real Name
Jacinto
Chris,

Get your gun ready. Long was the first thing that popped into my head before I typed it in, but I decided to verify with a book I have, which erroneously lists his name as "Michael Young". Can't we trust published BOOKS anymore? Sheesh! I have since verified the Michael Long name with three other sources, so fire away!

I also found the explanations to my nit-picks about Garth. Garth was supposed to be Mr. Knight's estranged son, which is why Michael's new face was modeled after Garth's. I don't remember any of that being explained in the show, but what the heck, I was only nine years old back then...

Jacinto

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
OK geeks, can you answer this one?

How exactly was KITT able to remotely unlock doors? I remember seeing this happen at least once and just shaking my head in disbelief.

Also, since Peter Cullen was the voice of KARR and Optimus Prime, why didn't they ever make a spin-off series where KARR joined the Decepticons?

[SMACK]Bad Brad! Stop that! Think about *smart* things![/SMACK] :D

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks