What's new

The Kitten Problem (1 Viewer)

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
To think that one species is "better" or more loving than the other is a bad thing to do.
Never said anything of the sort Mark. :) As others have already pointed out, I didn't say "better", just different.

And to everyone who says they care the same amount for their various pets, I say of COURSE you do. I didn't say the LEVEL of love and caring would differ, just the relationship itself would differ. And I stand by my words that a relationship with a cat is very different than with a dog. That isn't saying anything negative about either type of critter. I love dogs too. :D

Patrick, that's a pretty cute kittie. Looks like he's comfy. :D

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I was just taking some test photos with a new digital camera I just picked up, and Fred just happened to plop down for some attention, so I snap a few shots of him in that pose. Actually, he's the more affectionate of my 2 cats.

Karen Maraj

Agent
plotter #1

and #2

But seriously, keep the little bugger, I'd never be without a couple of cats. Once you're settled and comfortable with this one, you may want to seriously consider getting a second. They are very good at keeping each other entertained. I think 2 cats are better than 1 cat.

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
If you do have to give the kitten up let me know. I have two cats that I would be more than happy to transfer to a new home.
I refuse to take them to the shelter or have any harm come to them. But if someone with a good home were to come along and want to take them in I can't say I would be overly disappointed.

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
Well, the kitten is gone. :frowning:

As she would have been living at my parents house and not my apartment, it was their decision. I told them I thought we should keep her and I'd take care of her for the 3 - 4 months out of the year when they go to Florida, but it was all in their hands.

My dad wanted to keep her, but mom had final say - and while she went back and forth a couple times she ultimately decided she'd be better off with the girl because she has another cat and stuff along those lines.

I didn't take her because I wasn't 100% certain I'd be able to give her all the attention she would need and my current apartment isn't exactly huge.

It sucks, but I guess thats how it goes sometimes. Maybe sometime down the road I'll get one.

JQ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks