What's new

The Killing: Season Two (1 Viewer)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I'm pleased, too, and I'll bet they wrap up their murder investigation at the end of the season to be filmed!

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
MattH. said:
I'm pleased, too, and I'll bet they wrap up their murder investigation at the end of the season to be filmed!
It will. The press release even says "Season three will focus on a new case, which will be resolved over the course of 12 episodes." Back when they were deciding on a third season, I jokingly predicted that after the reaction to having the Rosie Larsen case run over two seasons that they'd solve a case every episode just to keep the audience happy.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
The final scene of Season 2: Linden walks down a rainy street, having just exited her partner's car. Leaving police work and the Larsen case behind her, forever. Hands in her pockets, shoulders scrunched, hair in a scrunchie, chewing on Cap'n Crunch, she slowly walks towards something just possibly a little bit brighter. Linden feels a weight sliding off her soul. She knows that she will never let herself get wrapped up in another murder case. The last two almost broke her. She needs to be whole for Jack. And for herself. After countless hours, days, months, years of chasing answers, she has come to a hard truth -- solving cases is a meaningless outcome. Solving only promises more pain for her loved ones and herself. So...goodbye badge. Goodbye gun. Goodnight moon. And goodbye Richmond. Holder: (rolls down the car window) "Yo! Lindo! Gets back in the car, son." Linden: "...OK."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks