1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Jason Bourne Collection Question

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Bob clamer, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Bob clamer

Bob clamer Well-Known Member

I have heard that this set was pulled from the shelves of retailers. Any particular reason?

2. Roy Batty

Roy Batty Well-Known Member

That's a first for me.

As far as I know, the set was not pulled from the shelves, but it was produced in such small quantities that the Christmas rush took them all away... Which, I concede, it's pretty weird, for the set has got no bonuses of remarkable interest.

It's almost impossible to find, both online and at brick & mortar stores, and those who still have it are overcharging for it.

Since I LOOOOVE the first film but found the Greengrass installments only so-so, I had refrained from buying them as they were released, but I found a copy of the collection at a local Best Buy for $40 (although their website did not even listed it anymore) and, since it was cheap and already something of a collectors' item that I could eventually end up searching and paying quite higher for, I gave up to temptation.

Anybody knows different about this release?