What's new

The IT Crowd to Return for a special Episode (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I would have never thought this was possible; but the director and creator confirms, it's underway.

http://laughingsquid.com/it-crowd-creator-graham-linehan-bringing-the-geeky-british-sitcom-back-for-one-last-episode/
During a Q&A session at the German re:publica digital conference, IT Crowd creator and writer Graham Linehan announced that he is bringing the award-winning geeky British sitcom and cast members (Chris O’Dowd, Richard Ayoade, Katherine Parkinson and Matt Berry) back to Channel 4 for one last special forty-minute episode. According to Bleeding Cool, this final episode is to be filmed in three weeks time. The script for the special was written over a year ago, but due to a pregnancy and the actors being busy in other TV and film projects, it was postponed. Haven’t seen IT Crowd or need to catch up? All four seasons are available to watch via Netflix, Hulu and Channel 4.
Great news for fans of the series.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Yay! As incompetent was Jen is portrayed, I still found her kinda... oh, dingbat-desirable.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
I just finished re-watching these on iTunes. I hope they bring back Richmond.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks