What's new

The Inside (1 Viewer)

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
Grrrr....I was looking forward to watching a new episode tonight too. If they have bumped it the last two weeks then I doubt we will ever see it again. Guess I'll have to wait for the DVD. :angry:

Tony Kwong

Supporting Actor
NeilO, please dont confuse the Fox Network with 20th Century Fox Television. I like one but hate the other!

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Over at Tim Minear's site it is confirmed that The Inside probably won't be shown on network TV again. So there will be 6 unaired episodes that should appear on the eventual DVD set. Meanwhile the FOX website for The Inside seems to have vanished as well as the Prospero message board.

Neil

Kevin Grey

Senior HTF Member
It's pretty funny but in an interview on his site, Minear expresses disappointment that Fox didn't air them on Friday instead.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
He also asked them if they'd just NOT air the final 6... because he thinks it'll give FOX Home Ent. more of a hook for the DVD release (includes 6 unaired episodes!).

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
It seems from the interview that he suggested that they not air the final 6 since they were doing some preemptions and wouldn't air them all. They responded that they still planned on airing them anyway. Those plans, though, appear to have changed.

Neil

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks