What's new

The Incredible Hulk - Season Two news (1 Viewer)

beatlejam

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tim Otto
Great news!:) "Incredible Hulk" writer-producer-director Kenneth Johnson has updated his website and includes the following news:

The Season Two will be released in mid-2007.
Kenny is recording an on-camera interview for
it and supplying rare, behind-the-scenes
photos

All right!!! So not only do we have confirmation that Season Two is coming this year, we now know we're gonna get new extras, too!
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Universal is definitely doing a better job lately!

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Good to hear this. I thought the first season was packaged well, despite the lack of extras.

JoshuaB.

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jay
The Bits today, in the Rumor Mill section, reports that the Incredible Hulk S2 would likely be released in July. Still nothing official, but if Bill's contacts say it's coming, I don't dispute it.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Awesome!
I cannot believe Uni is finally starting to get it right!
The Hulk has been on the top of my list forever. Hopefully we'll see Season 3 soon after, and Season 4/5 to finish it!!

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

Agreed! Hopefully this means that other shows that we've long been waiting for ala ``Six Million Dollar Man'' and ``Bionic Woman'' won't be far behind...

Rolando

Screenwriter
Can anyone tell me if season set is complete? like does it include any pilot or "premiere" movie etc? or is something missing?

RogerH

Supporting Actor

It is complete. It contains the 2 tv movies in season 1. Speaking of which I have to get the other TV movies that were put out awhile back before they get hard to come by.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Tell me about it. I just picked up the Incredible Hulk Season 1 at 20% off the 32.99 price at Target, where I work. Heh ... the set has absolutely no flaws as I'm in the middle of watching it. Whjile the writing isn't that great, the episodes aren't cheesy, campy or kiddy proofed. I've always been a huge fan of Bill Bixby and hopefully we'll see the Courtship of Eddie's Father released.

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

Glad you liked this...I thought it was well-done...no extras, but at least we didn't have to hassle with Uni's cheap double-sided DVDs. Looking forward to Season 2.
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Season 1 is a well-put-together set, despite the lack of extras. The video looks good and the whole season is there in a concise package. It had been a long time since I saw season 1 and the episodes really hold up, if you ask me. Bixby was terrific in the role. Season 2 is already on my must-buy list.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Firebee, you may be under the impression of something else. I grew up watching this series when it originally ran on network television, so yeah, I love the series. One thing I recently noticed, and I didn't back then, being around 12 at the time, was that Banner always seemed Angry, for no apparent reason, just before he turned into the Hulk. Especially in the episode with the Zoo Animals when he's tied up, the more he talks the angrier he gets ... there seems to be a lot of pent up frustration in that young man. Heh.

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

No, I noticed that, too...boy, David Banner sure has a bad temper, doesn't he? Maybe the excess gamma irradiation may have altered his fuse, i.e., shortened it so that it takes almost nothing to get angry...good thing that this didn't happen to him when he was a teenager or in college, then god help everyone! :laugh:

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Exactly 52 weeks since the release of Season 1! Hopefully, they will pick up the pace with the new Incredible Hulk movie coming in June 2008. The new movie is said to be "more like the series," with Banner on the run and trying to find a cure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks