What's new

The Immortal Smallville Thread (1 Viewer)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Maybe we can start a continous Smallville thread, like the Buffy one.
I know alot of people are watching this show.
I watched this show for the first time tonight(10/23)
I REALLY LIKED IT. It can go SO many ways.
Ireally wished tho, that Clark gave the necklace to Lana 'in person'
I also liked how Clark is discovering his powers little by little.
Here's hoping the show gets better and better.
------------------

DaveZ

Grip
Smallville Rocks!!
One thing I don't get, though, is the goofy flourescent red mop on young lex's head. Can some Superman buff enlighten me. It seems silly that he has that thing on his head and his dad has a full head of black hair.
The casting is great, including the smoking hot female cast members. I think that Kristin Kreuk is going to be the next Katie Holmes. She even looks kind of like her.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I think it's a little premature to have one of these "immortal" thread dedicated to Smallville. :)
The Luthors, as depicted in the comics, have had red hair for the most part. Lex's father had that dirty red/brown hair.
Or maybe Lex, as a child, was known as Lola Luthor. :)

Kong Chang

Screenwriter
I accidently missed the premiere but caught the second episode with my VCR (luckily!)...unfortunately, it's on the same time frame as Roswell, so I have to watch Smallville on tape. Anyway, gotta love this show though. Very WB tradition of angsty and yet fun too. Kinda like "Lois & Clark: TNAoS" meets "Dawson's Creek" sorta.
Anyway, will be watching this series thoroughly now that it follows Gilmore Girls (albeit GG is on the same time frame as my fave Buffy show).

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Well, another Tuesday come and gone... a very good episode. Explored the whole "Are sports coaches TOO obsessive?" question. No new powers (thankfully), just a good use of kryptonite and another example on the invulnerability. Next week, however, we'll see the introduction of the X-Ray vision. Myself, I feel they're rolling out the powers far too quickly. At this rate, he'll be Superboy by the end of the season. What happened to gradually transitioning to Superman?
------------------
My DVD Collection
My Preorders
My Wishlist
Potter is coming...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks