What's new

THE HTF TV on DVD Challenge 2006 (1 Viewer)

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
shortly after i made my last post here, i managed to finish xf. that's the only TV-on DVD i own. after that i was on the warpath again and rented s2 through s4. i'm currently watching demon and the s4 finale Gethsamane is next =). s5 here i come =).

John Stell

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Stell
Just wrapped up the 5th season of the original Twilight Zone. Now it's on to the '80s Zone which did have some good stuff in it. Any DVD viewing I do from now until 12/31/06 will be TV-on-DVD, so I'm not finished with the challenge yet!

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan
I caught up to this thread too late...hopefully there will be a ``The HTF TV on DVD Challenge 2007'' posted soon! I've been gamely watching TV on DVD this year, tho, having completed A-Team S2, Bewitched S2, Brady Bunch S2, Brisco County, Buffy S1-S4, Charmed S1-S4, The Dead Zone Seasons 1-2 and most of 3, Family Guy Vols. 2-3, most of Friends S6, Harvey Birdman Vol. 1, Invasion, The Incredible Hulk, JAG S1-S2, Lost Season 2, NewsRadio S1-S2, Sleeper Cell, and most of Star Trek: TNG Season 1.

Alas, I currently own 90 TV shows on DVD and 13 miniseries/specials. No way, I'll finish this year and probably even next, too. :frowning:

Wezzo

Second Unit
I'm just about to start the 2007 thread, assuming no-one objects, so those of you who didn't make it this year, book your place for next year. ;)

As I said earlier I'd like to start the new challenge on Christmas Day, but I'll mention in the first post you can either go from Christmas Day or New Year's Day - it's not a competition, we don't have to be strict.

Bill>Moore

Second Unit
I just updated mine with the last couple of shows I'm finishing a season to complete my 2006 tally. I'd say I probably only made it through a quarter or a third of my overall tv on DVD collection. I watched a lot of stuff, but between movies on DVD, stuff on the DVR that's currently airing, and all sorts of other distractions, I didn't get as far as I'd hoped. Oh, well. There's always the 2007 challenge to see if I can make it through a bit more next time. Certainly, I can watch the stuff I didn't watch this year and at least make progress through watching everything I own over a couple of years.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks