What's new

The HTF Pet thread (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Gorgeous cats, Tony! I'm so jealous (I'm allergic to the only pet I'd ever consider having). :frowning:

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Thanks Malcolm! Sorry to hear you are allergic! That sucks!

I love the photo with Rio in it. She's in such a cute pose.

I'm not sure Sisko would qualify as "gorgeous" though. :) He's just a big sucky bruiser. :D

Just scanned this... Sisko snugged up to his favorite human. (My wife)
He can be found in this position quite often :laugh:

One more shot of l'il Pixel...

"Hey! Is that toy for ME?" :D

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member

I got her from a family just a bit south of peublo at 8 weeks old. She has great markings, and a good personality, smart, too smart... but doesn't care for strangers which is pretty unlike the breed. I think she's just a little timid.
I've had springers since, well, forever.

She can also destroy pet toys in no time :angry:

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
Here is Misty

We saved her from the pound a few years ago when she was about two years old. She is very sweet and loving but is a real talker.

StephenA

Screenwriter
Do you guys see your pets as big parts of your family? I certainly see mine as big parts of my family. I would protect pretty much as I would as anyone else in my family.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Cute group of fur-people you have there Chas! That little black-spot on Hershey's face looks like a beauty-mark! :D

Chas_T

Supporting Actor
Thanks Tony. I can sincerely write these critters are like family to me.

It is quite amazing how distinctive personalities are in animals. With the exception of Oliver, 2 of the pets are from the animal shelter.

Actually, Max the Great came from one of Hershey's litters. However, no in-breeding in our household. :)

Pets. They are a work in process. :)

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen

Couldn't agree more. Our cat-crew are so different from one-another! It's very interesting. We were actually rather surprised at how quickly and easily Pixel fit in with everyone else. :)

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
Say Hi to the newest member of our family. He is an 8 week old Boston Terrier that we picked up 3 days ago. Haven't named him yet, but Im leaning toward Hemi (not that Im a Dodge fan, I just think its cute naming a small breed dog after something powerful). Any other name suggestions welcome. Trying to post a picture here.....
http://groups.msn.com/GutherlessFami...hoto&PhotoID=1

Well, that didn't work.
Anyone know if pictures I post on my msn groups page are able to post here?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I keep getting a pop-up asking if I want to add a .NET passport (or something to that effect).

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Cute l'il pup Philip! :D

So Ron, what does Angel think of Gumball?

Chris, love the shot of Misty. A talker, hmmm? Pixel is turning out to be one of those as well. :laugh:

Kevin Thompson

Stunt Coordinator
We have an 8 year old Golden Retriever named Boomer, or more formally, "Tanley von der Zuchtgemeinschaft Kira".

We got Boomer shortly after his second birthday, after his former "backyard breeder wannabe" owners gave up trying to breed him with their bitch.

When he came to us, Boomer was fearful of people, scared of stairs, and apparently had never had a toy in his life. It was cool to watch each step in his transformation from a timid abuse victim to a confident, happy family member.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks