1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Horror At 37,000 Feet (TV Movie)

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Thomas T, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Thomas T

Thomas T Well-Known Member

Has anyone purchased this DVD? The reason I ask is because I had it in my Amazon cart but they aren't selling it at this time and left this notation on the film's page:
    While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)
    We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

Is there anything wrong with the film's presentation itself? Would I be "safe" ordering it from another seller?

2. dhammer

dhammer Well-Known Member

David
    I bought it from Amazon. It came maybe a week and a half ago. I watched it and was very happy with the quality. It looked perfect. I had this and many other bootleg 1970's made-for-tv movies. Naturally, they all vary in quality when they are not official releases. My bootleg copy was quite poor. The minute this started this I was happy to see what it is supposed to look like. Great purchase. I don't know what other people are saying but had no problems. And my Phillips dvd player isn't that great.

3. HenryDuBrow

HenryDuBrow Well-Known Member

Henry.
    Bought it too, hasn't arrived yet though. Surprised to learn it has subtitles.

4. FrancisP

FrancisP Well-Known Member

I bought it and would love to look at it. Unfortunately my copy is taking the scenic route.
    30 Mar 2014 02:44 Package processed by Post Office COLUMBIA, SC 28 Mar 2014 15:16 Package processed by Post Office MERRIFIELD, VA 23 Mar 2014 15:55 Package processed by Post Office COLUMBIA, SC 23 Mar 2014 14:00 Package processed by Post Office COLUMBIA, SC 21 Mar 2014 11:23 Shipment Info Received by Post Office WEST COLUMBIA, SC Mar 22 2014 Package transferred to Post Office COLUMBIA, SC Mar 21 2014 Ready for post office entry Durham, NC Mar 21 2014 Package received by dest MI facility Durham, NC Mar 20 2014 Package transferred to dest MI facility Bensenville, IL Mar 20 2014 Package processed by UPS MI Bensenville, IL Mar 19 2014 Package received for processing Bensenville, IL

5. hypnohighball

hypnohighball Well-Known Member

John Sayers
    I just watched my copy and it looked excellent, fun movie. I won't watch it again, though, so I put it up on Amazon for a mere $11.99!

6. dhammer

dhammer Well-Known Member

David
    That is pretty funny. Sorry I laughed at your expense but we have all been there--frequently. I purchased something on Amazon on March 5th. For the last 4 weeks tracking says it was in Elizabeth NJ. I just got a refund but I am curious to know where the lost package is.

7. HenryDuBrow

HenryDuBrow Well-Known Member

Henry.
    Not so surprised about the subs now after all, first thought it was a MOD release.

8. FrancisP

FrancisP Well-Known Member

It's okay. I finally got it. Half expected it to decide to take a jaunt to California.

9. Thomas T

Thomas T Well-Known Member

Amazon is now back selling the title so I guess they've resolved whatever problems they had with it.