What's new

The Great Race DVD (1 Viewer)

Darren Haycock

Second Unit
I think The Great Race is one tight movie, and was pretty happy when I heard about the DVD coming out. However, I also remember there being some kind of problem with the disc, in the opening credits (the audience boos leslie or something instead of how it should be). I also remember reading that they were going to fix it and that the new version would have on the cover a whitish cover and "The Great Race" in blue, instead of a bluish sky and having "The Great Race" written in white. However, all I've seen in stores is the copy with the bluish sky and "Great race" in white. Did they ever release a fixed copy? Is there any way to tell which version is which? Thanks...

Jefferson

Supporting Actor
They havent fixed this to my knowledge.
Anyone else have any info on this?

A pal of mine just bought a copy
that is the same as mine, which
i bought when it was released.

Christopher_S

Stunt Coordinator
I've never heard of a fixed version, but even if there's not one out there, I wouldn't let the flaw stop you from picking it up. The movie looks great, and the behind-the-scenes featurette is fun, too.

Jefferson

Supporting Actor
And, to hear the correct effects during
the main title, you can switch to the foreign language
track, although it is in mono, as i recall.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks