What's new

"The Good Guys" - No DVD? (1 Viewer)

t_smitts

Grip
Real Name
Todd Smitts
I caught up with the show "The Good Guys" on Netflix and thought it was a lot of fun, but was surprised it never got DVD treatment. It was a show produced by Fox and aired Fox, which usually guarantees DVD treatment. Stories were largely self-contained, so it didn't end on an unresolved cliffhanger. I thought, with a couple of special features (i.e. some commentaries by Bradley Whitford, Colin Hanks, and others), a 20 episode set like this would work really well. (I'd buy it).

So what's the deal, Fox?

t_smitts

Grip
Real Name
Todd Smitts
No, not the Bob Denver/Herb Edelman series, whatever that is. :blink:

I believe it's actually been pulled from Netflix, so unless you've downloaded it, or recorded it at the time, I think you're SOL for watching it now. :(

Get with it, FOX! You've been been famous for giving some great treatment to even short-lived series (Firefly, Greg the Bunny). Why'd you drop the ball on this one?

David_B_K

Advanced Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
JMFabianoRPL said:
Anyone else expect a query about the Bob Denver/Herb Edelman series?
As a matter of fact, I did.

t_smitts said:
No, not the Bob Denver/Herb Edelman series, whatever that is. :blink:

I believe it's actually been pulled from Netflix, so unless you've downloaded it, or recorded it at the time, I think you're SOL for watching it now. :(

Get with it, FOX! You've been been famous for giving some great treatment to even short-lived series (Firefly, Greg the Bunny). Why'd you drop the ball on this one?
Speaking of Fox and their commitment to making sure good shows don't last, I'm still waiting for season 2 of Human Target.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
JMFabianoRPL said:

Yes, I did :) For those wondering who Herb was, he played Blanche's ex-husband on Golden Girls.

PatrickGoodluck

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Patrick
JMFabianoRPL said:
Looks like I'm not alone here. Oh well. Similar to a recent thread about the U.S. sitcom "The Good Life" with people mixing it up with the British show of the same name. :cool:

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
It's available on iTunes in both SD and HD, but the price is a little steep.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks