What's new

The Freshman (1 Viewer)

LCD22

Screenwriter
I was watching "The Freshman" yesterday, and was wondering if anyone knows if Sony has plans to do a SE for "The Freshman"?

Bradley-E

Screenwriter
Not that I have heard about, but you may want to snap up the current condition while it has the Widescreen format still intact. SONY hasn't dropped it yet.

EricRWem

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adrik
I LOVE this movie! I would certainly hope an SE or something would be done for it!

Erik_H

Stunt Coordinator
"The Freshman" is, IMHO, one of the most underrated comedies of the past several decades.

I don't know if an SE is in the works but a high def transfer has been made: there's a showing on HDNet today.

Bryan Tuck

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan Tuck
I wouldn't imagine this one is too high on Sony's to-do list. But you never know; they seem to pull SEs out of nowhere sometimes.

At any rate, I do love this movie.

"I'm gonna puke my guts out."

"Will the owner of the reptile please report to the front desk?"

"Carmine sent one boy; yet here are two." :D

LCD22

Screenwriter
Does anyone have an e-mail address for Sony (not that I'm expecting a response from them)?

LCD22

Screenwriter
Any word yet on a special edition? I would love to replace my VHS copy taped off of the Disney Channel with an HD transfer and good amount of bonus features.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks