1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Flight Of The Navigator

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Josh Sieg, Jun 23, 2003.

1. Josh Sieg

Josh Sieg Well-Known Member

I LOVE this movie! Has anyone else seen it, or remembered it? I remember seeing it on TV a few times when I was about 6 or 7. I wonder if it's planned on being released on DVD anytime soon. Hopefully in it's OAR.

2. TheLongshot

TheLongshot Well-Known Member

I saw it again last January at the Case Western SF Movie Marathon. Probably the first time I saw the film since I saw it in the theaters. Pretty cornball, but was pretty nice for young kids. I didn't know that Paul Rubens did the voice of the ship. Quite nice.

Jason

3. Matthew_V

Matthew_V Well-Known Member

4. JoeMKal

JoeMKal Well-Known Member

this is that movie about that kid that flys around in the chrome teardrop shaped thing right, I loved that movie as a kid

5. Dharmesh C

Dharmesh C Well-Known Member

And a lovely score by Silvestri!

6. StephenA

StephenA Well-Known Member

I used to love this movie. I rented the VHS many times as a kid. My old elementary school even had a showing of it one night for the students, which I went to.

If it was released in region 1, I'd definitely get it so my sister could see it, because she's never seen it.