What's new

"The Flash" - A Worthy Blind Buy? (1 Viewer)

Jerry R Colvin

Stunt Coordinator
I Netflixed this, had no problems with Disc One, and by the fifth episode, was enjoying it enough to consider buying it outright. But then, I couldn't get either of the last two episodes on Disc Two to play.... Very frustrating.

Gary Seven

Grand Poo Pah
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gaston
^^^ Exactly my problem... I will be exchanding the disc when I complete watching the set.

On a side note, it was interesting to see Denise Crosby AND Jeri Ryan in one of the episodes.

Vader

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Derek
Which disc? Both discs 1 and 2 have had problems (according to posts in this thread)?

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Derek,
Gary was the only person I know of that had a problem with disc 2. Everyone I received emails from had a problem with the end of the pilot, nothing else.

Mark,
Nope, they haven't been able to figure anything out. This is the strangest glitch yet; it's not confined to a single store, or geographic area. It's also not a problem that's limited to certain players. I've received emails from people that have returned a few sets and then they finally got one that worked, while others don't have any problems at all. I've seen people with certain DVD players say they have problems, and people with the same players say their's work fine. Until Warner Bros can narrow down the problem then there's no point in them pressing anything new since those could have the same problems as the current set.

Gord

Robyn Young

Stunt Coordinator
After a somewhat glitchy start(wierd things that I can't explain), my disc 1 and two played fine on my Lite-On dvd recorder. However, because the player defaults the subtitles on, and I was too lazy to turn them off, I noticed much subtitle wierdness. Several instances where the subtitles were in different positions, some subtitles fuzzy and unreadable, and some that were delayed. It could be the player, but I thought it was odd.

Anyway, I'll try it on a few other players, but mine seems to be working okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks