What's new

The Fast and the Furious...Problems? (1 Viewer)

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
First off, let me say that I did a search and could only find one thread addressing the problems I'm talking about here and it linked me to an invalid thread (possibly Ron's original Review prior to it being lost and reposted...).
That being said...I have a couple of thing that are weird with this disc on my Toshiba SD3109 (I haven't tried them in the Panasonic A110 in the bedroom yet):
First, I can't get the deleted scenes to play without the Director's Commentary and the last few won't play at all.
Second, the counter on the DVD screws up around the 1:04:00 mark. I just keeps looping back around that time code. This doesn't seem to affect playback as I was able to watch the entire film.
Anyone else have these particular problems? Again, I have tried a search and only came up with one thread and that one was invalid.

Kevin Fox

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kevin
Paul,

I didn't notice the counter problem on my 3109, but I definitely had the same problem with the deleted scenes. I had to watch them on my DVD-ROM to see them without commentary. And I also know of one other person who had the same problem on two different machines (but I don't know the makes or models).

You are not alone.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Yes my Toshiba 6200 would only play the first deleted scene without the commentary the rest had it despite turning it off.

John Giddens

Stunt Coordinator
First, I can't get the deleted scenes to play without the Director's Commentary and the last few won't play at all.
I get issue #1 on my Sony 900V also, don't know about not being able to play the last few deleted scenes though because I didn't want to watch them with Director's Commentary first. I likewise believe it's a software, not hardware, issue.

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
I can't play the deleted scene where all the guys are just talking in the backyard with my Apex without commentary, but I haven't had trouble with any other scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks