What's new

The Family Guy New Season (2005) Thread (1 Viewer)

Ravi K

Supporting Actor

A lot of FG jokes and scenes go on way too long.

This episode was at the same level of previous FG episodes, i.e., some jokes were golden and others weren't funny or went on too long, random humor. It still beats the other crap on TV, though.

Ryan Peddle

Second Unit

I think that's what makes it good though. Some jokes you get some you don't. The ones you don't get, someone else got.

And as for the jokes going on and one, some work some don't. The two best so far in my opinion we the "hurt shin" and the "hm hmm, hm hmm....Brian Gumble" jokes.

Can't wait till 9pm.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
I can't wait until 9:00 either! I love this show.

I'm still not sold on American Dad, but last week was better than the first one. The best joke, IMO, was where he was looking at his wife through the scope of his rifle, and then asked himself, "What am I doing? This is the woman I love." Then he switches the scope to one with a heart shaped view. :D

Ryan Peddle

Second Unit
Ok FG this week. My fav jokes were Stewie farting and blowing a blood vessle and Peters subtle way of telling Mrs. Lockhart about Chris' infatuation; "My son wants to plough you".

Other than that either many of the jokes went over my head or I personaly found a lot of the jokes to be more shocking than funny. Such as Peter become the tampon "Now we play the waiting game"

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Yah, not that great of an episode. Some funny stuff with Stewie, and I liked the bear at the end, but the rest was only so-so.

I didn't really like American Dad either, but they were both about equal tonight.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Pretty good episode, they ALL can't hit it out of the park. ;)

My favorite was the faux opening spoofing Law & Order. :laugh:

The bit where Stewie farts and busts a blood vessel in his eye was great too. :laugh:

I also liked when Peter makes the water slide in the house, hurts himself and then Brian says "I'm not going to call the hospital because you won't learn." :laugh:

James Spraggs

Stunt Coordinator
I have to say the funniest joke to me was when the teacher showed Chris his grade and asked hime what he saw and he said two D's and an F.

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
"Hello Mr. Spaceman; would you like some Tang?" had me on the floor.
:laugh:

Wheres Quagmire?

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
This show still makes me laugh harder than any other show :laugh:

I loved the part where Peter kept hitting that guy in the head. It was SO stupid, but I was in tears. :D

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Have the ratings for last nights episode come in yet and how did it compare to last weeks? It would probably be a good idea to post them here every week so that we can monitor the shows progress.

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark

THAT had me laughing out loud...hard. Unlike a couple of others, I loved the Wonder Twins Power = Peter the tampon.

This is the only show on television that has laughing out loud. The Daily Show is the only other program I make a point to watch.

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman

That seems to be an accurate statement. I guess this show really does have something for everyone (except for that guy who keeps thread-crapping).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks