The Event - season 1 thread (1 Viewer)

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Originally Posted by Will_B

Yeah, I get that. I don't feel it with The Event, but it was unusual that I gave up on V and plan to finish that at some point just to satisfy any curiosity.

I watched (suffered through?) the first season of V, and got more and more upset with it with every episode - and yet I still watched, although usually in bunches of episodes when there was nothing else going as opposed to waiting for it every week. I was sure it would be canceled and shocked when it was renewed. I was even more shocked when I tuned into the season premiere (there really must be something wrong with me to have done so voluntarily) that it was actually a decent episode, which by V's standards made it seem excellent. It kinda went downhill from there as the season wore on, but I found the second season to be more watchable. I'm a sci-fi fan and it's just that there's so little sci-fi on network television these days that I definitely give that kind of a show a much greater shot than I would a new comedy or crime procedural.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks