What's new

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (1 Viewer)

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Direct link to that trailer:
[VIDEO]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRmdXDH9b1s[/VIDEO]
That punched me right where my nostalgia is. Back to Morrowind. Holy shit. Was that levitation magic in Telvanni mage-towers I saw, there?
Also, these Riekling Raiders are (1) riding the back of a combat boar, and (2) throwing spears. Two things I expect we can also do.
I really want to spear guys up against a wall, Bethesda. Make it happen.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
There's a rumour that they are close to solving the PS3 problems. Am I foolish to be getting excited?

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
I definitely hear ya, man. :tu: I really hope they finally get all these kinks worked out so that Sony users can experience this content -- especially if you're a major Morrowind fan, going back to Solstheim (and possibly Vvardenfell) is gonna be, like, a pretty huge deal.
When I first saw those Redoran-style shell houses in the Ashlands desert-setting, I was all like
I'm'a fus ro HEADSHOT Dragonborn the First™ off a cliff when this shit comes to mah 'box.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I'm praying that title patch 1.8 fixes my game problem of crashing whenever I enter the water!

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
Excellent. Now I just need them to release a GOTY edition with everything included in one package, and I can finally start playing this!

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Jeff Cooper said:
Excellent.  Now I just need them to release a GOTY edition with everything included in one package, and I can finally start playing this!
According to IGN (and Official Xbox Magazine), there's likely going to be at least one more DLC expansion, likely called "Redguard" (presumably no relation to the 1998 Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard spinoff-game for PC, if true): http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/07/next-skyrim-dlc-could-be-called-redguard A possible trip to Hammerfell? Count me in.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Looks like the DLC starts for the PS3 on Feb 12, with one dropping each week following.
I'm really hoping the 1.8 patch fixes my water freezing problem or I'm going to be pissed.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Latest patch 1.9 offering Legendary skills and difficulty is now out on all platforms! Just in time for me to start Dragonborn on the PS3. I love it when a plan comes together! I just created a new Bonemold sword that does massive fire and stamina damage (lovingly named Dragon Dick for the devastation it does on baddies) so I'm all ready to take on the dragon cult!

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Meh - Skyrim will last a damn long time considering the sick skills of the modding community. They're still making stuff for Morrowind!!!!

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
For PC players: this is incredible in terms of ambition, breadth, and scope, in case you haven't heard about it:

Falskaar

Read the article...this kid is amazing!

I've just started it, and it's pretty damn cool. I had just started Dragonborn, but I jumped over to this as soon as I downloaded it. This indie mod is easily as big as Dragonborn. 20+ hours of gameplay will translate into 60 hours for me, seeing as I've been playing Skyrim on and off since it first came out.

The Nexus link is at the end of the article. Falskaar is well worth the download.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks