1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Deputy - Complete

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by -, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Executive

Executive Stunt Coordinator

So how is the film quality of these Deputy prints? Remastered as they were in the early 2000s or not?

2. borisfw

borisfw Supporting Actor

Frank
    I checked out the first disc. The episodes run about 25 min 40sec . Some a little more some a little less .

As far as the series itself . I am not familiar with it at all . I saw one episode on TVLand many years ago . So i have no knowledge at all on the content .

I don't see anywhere on the package saying it's been remastered . It doesn't look it .

the episodes i checked look ok . Kinda in line with how the wagon Train episodes looked . Not the bad ones. Not as sharp as say Paramount's Gunsmoke .

Looks ok to me . Not great, but good . Dark scenes are a little murky . Audio sounds ok .

3. borisfw

borisfw Supporting Actor

Frank
    I know i won't get a chance to watch this series for a week or two . So i have been just running through the episodes to make sure my discs are ok . Just a precaution so i don't get stuck down the line with a defective set .

On disc 8 ep Sally Tornado the episode ends after the last scene . No credits . So far the only episode like that in the set . I was wondering if anyone else has found this problem ? If so is it going to be fixed or is this the best they could come up with for this episode ?

I have Timeless e mail somewhere from an issue they had with Laramie . So when i find it i'll e mail them .