What's new

The Cosby Show: Seasons 3 and 4 Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
Rashad was pregnant for the bulk of season 3, so many of her appearences over the course of the season are in bed or on the phone. There are about seven episodes where she doesn't appear at all, I believe her character was said to be out of town for work.

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
And I remember a special feature made with both of them (Bill & Rashad) saying that they kept filming her behind the kitchen counter or from the waist up :lol: :D

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
Has everybody seen this:

http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7732

A great idea for a series that was often wildly inconsistent in it's quality. But whoever is designing the package art for the latest releases should be fired. The cover art has become boring and badly photoshopped. UGH ! It makes the 3rd & 4th seasons and this new best-of compilation look like low-budget PD releases. Funny how the quality of the DVD cover art and the quality of the episodes both took a sharp downturn beginning with season 3.

Why aren't they trying to re-create the terrific cover art from the first 2 seasons ?

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
No idea why.. but it IS logical since there is a whole different compny behind season 3+..
I wont be buying the best of since I will definately be buying the season sets.. this is something for a present to some1 who's new to the series!

Krister_

Stunt Coordinator
Hi guys,

Is Stevie Wonder in Season 2 or Season 3?? I saw a great clip of Stevie when he was on the show. Take a look guys and I really love this clip

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
I think he was in 4 because mama Cosby sang in it.. if she was pregnant (like in S3) I dont think she would have..

Edit: nop.. it was Season 2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._Show_episodes

I was partially right :laugh: she wasnt pregnant
htf_images_smilies_drum.gif

Krister_

Stunt Coordinator

Hi Demis,

I was still a little bit unsure so I checked with the site IMDB and it was in Season 2 he was in an episode called "A Touch Of Wonder"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks