What's new

The "Cool News from E3" thread (1 Viewer)

Ian C

Stunt Coordinator
My only quibble so far...Where are the 1st party Xbox and PS2 wireless controller announcements? With the success of the Wavebird, I figured these would be announced by now.

EDIT: Whoops! Wrong thread.

Anthony Thorne

Supporting Actor
I like the look of HALF LIFE 2, and also like what I've heard about UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 - Assault mode is back, double the maps of 2003 (with the bonus packs and 2004-exclusive maps included), air, land and water based vehicles ala HALO (or BF:1942) and so on... I still haven't picked up the 2003 edition (been waiting to upgrade my PC) but given that all of 2003 will be included in this new release, fully patched and with an enormous amount of bonus material, I think I'll wait for the 2004 version a few months from now. HL2 also looks like something that will work nicely with a Radeon 9800 Pro, or whatever new GeForce is available later this year.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
I haven't seen anything for Brute Force yet, which is very surprising. I thought it would've been heavily hyped for summer sales.

Has anyone seen a movie clip from the new Buffy game? Gamespot has one, but I'm looking for one that is of the free persuasion. :)

-Dave

Users who are viewing this thread