What's new

The consolidated "I want to see HEAT get a special edition" thread (1 Viewer)

EricW

Senior HTF Member
surprised this hasn't been brought up here, seeing how a "when is an SE of Heat coming out?" thread comes out almost as often as one for Goodfellas. but any news on what this will have?

Craig: Mclaren

Second Unit
I want this baby. I imagine we'll get deleted scenes, maybe a commentary by Michael Mann and a nice Making of doc. Lets hope so. :D :emoji_thumbsup:

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
Heat and Goodfellas are mentioned in there as upcoming 2-disc SE's. Heat in July and Goodfellas in September. Bring them on!
It's about time! I love both of these films,they are on my top ten list of all time. I just watched Heat the other night and can't get over what a stellar film it is. The shootout scene in the streets of L.A. is still the most intense shootout I have ever seen!

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
As I said in the other thread, Ive been clammoring for a SE of Heat for a long time. One of my top 10 favs of all time.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I thought a Heat: SE was originally supposed to come out around the same time as the GoodFellas: SE, but now I can't find anything about it. Is there a definite release date for this DVD or has it been pushed back?

Bernhard

Stunt Coordinator
Warner said in their last chat that this will be one of their biggest titles in 2004. No date has been announced though. I am anxiously waiting for it myself, Heat is one of my favorite movies.
"Who? Who?! What are you, a f***ing owl?" :D

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I wish someone had more info as to whether or not we'll see this released in 2004.

T r o y

Supporting Actor
I've been keeping my eye on this thread since it's inception. I am eager for someone to post some definate info. on what day we'll see this gem released.

Can't Wait!

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I'm thinking it will be released around Christmas --- after Goodfellas and the Scorcese box set.

AaronMK

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Aaron Karp
Add me to the crowds who would pick up a special edition of this.

I really hope they fix the audio. On the current release it fluctuates quite a bit, so much so that I'll have to turn the volume up and down even between dialogue heavy scenes.

Nathan V

Supporting Actor
I thought this was supposed to be a third quarter release? If so, where the heck's the announcement?
Or did they bump it to the holidays?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks