What's new

The Chamber! Sooooo dumb! (1 Viewer)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I taped this, thinking I was taping "The Simpsons". I watched it in disbelief this morning for about 2 minutes, then I turned it off.
But after reading your guys' comments here about how awful it is, I think I'll have to watch it and see for myself. :)
/Mike

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I think they'll have to start blind-folding the contestants to spice it up.
I must admit, I would watch a celebrity version of this show. :)

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Put me down as another person who thought this was total crap. I only watched the first 20 minutes before I put in one of my Highlander season one DVD's.

Rob Varto

Supporting Actor
I didn't watch THE CHAMBER, call it intuition, but before you call it the WORST show, did anyone ever watch YOU DON'T KNOW JACK? It was hosted by Paul (Pee Wee Herman) Ruebens... he actually played a character as the host. Dumb!

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Rob, I watched "You don't know Jack" once, and it was sort of funny... I think it would have played well on Comedy Central or something.

/Mike

Bill Griffith

Supporting Actor
Both this show and You don't know Jack were wastes of time and the only reason I tuned into FOX was because simpsons were on and I thought they would still be on.

Decided to watch it because the clip showed fire and someone screaming. OH well.

Their seems to be a trend of gameshows becoming more and more similar to the ridiculusness of the Japanese Gameshows. Where contestants are put through starnge painfull things for small amounts of money.

FOX - Sweaty women in skin tight workout clothes, thats what will draw the masses. uh yeah right. Not sure if thier were any other thoughts behind this show.

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
The bad episode of the Simpsons (Bart digging the hole) in place of Futurama - which COULD have aired unbastardized by the NFL for once! - and this piece of crap show in the place of the Simpsons? Fox scheduling never ceases to amaze.

Oh, and giving this show one of the greatest time slots available? Please, give it to Family Guy or The Tick.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I enjoyed the show, but could have done without everything that led up to and followed the actual chamber stuff. They should just put the people in the chamber for like 10 minutes and get it to "Level 7" and then start asking questions. The questions were stupid and rather pointless, and the little questions between the two people in the beginning was stupid, but the idea of being in "the chamber" was cool.

Rob_C

Stunt Coordinator
I watched it the first night and could not stop laughing at it. The show is quite bad but it's also quite funny. It's even more hilarious after a couple of beers. I'd probably watch it again when I want to laugh. I would actually watch this over Survivor.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks