What's new

The Brady Bunch: Flubs (1 Viewer)

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
This is a very interesting thread to me, a long-time fan of The Brady Bunch, and someone who used to watch it back in 1969 when it first aired.

I have read of (but have never seen) an episode in which Carol Brady is in a scene with a dress on, and then as she leaves the room in that particular scene and enters another room in the house in the next scene, she is wearing a different dress. Can anyone confirm that this actually occurs? Or perhaps list the episode? I have never seen this in all of my years of watching this show. Thanks in advance. :)

DaveHof

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
David Hofstede
In the Silver Platters episode, when the kids are rehearsing in the garage, you hear Maureen McCormick call Peter "Chris," and then laugh at her mistake.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
^^^

Yep, I've listened to that one several times. McCormick's laugh is quite telling there!

greelywinger

Auditioning
Real Name
Darryl Crickmore
I used to have one of the BB books that listed several of these flubs.

I think it was called Bradymania.

Darryl

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Another ancient thread revived out of the blue! And by the way, doesn't Cousin Oliver count as a mistake?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks