1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Bobby Goldsboro Show

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Elena S, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Elena S

Elena S Well-Known Member

Anybody remember this syndicated program? It ran in from '73-'75 in syndication and was one of the highest rated syndicated programs ever. I'd love to see Shout Factory pick this one up.

2. Statskeeper

Statskeeper Well-Known Member

I do!!! WSMW in Worcester, MA used to run it on Saturday nights, along with Dolly Parton and Porter Wagoner's syndicated shows. I'd definately be interested.

3. DaveM4964

DaveM4964 Active Member

I remember it well. Bobby went to high school here in Dothan, AL and was in Roy Orbison's backup band before making it as a solo artist.

4. WaveCrest

WaveCrest Well-Known Member

Richard
    Never heard of it before, but it sounds good. Is there a good chance of Shout! Factory picking up the rights to release this on DVD if the rights were available?

5. Elena S

Elena S Well-Known Member

Dunno, but I wish they would. I started a thread over there about it, as well.

6. WaveCrest

WaveCrest Well-Known Member

Richard
    I've had a read of some of the episode synopsis for The Bobby Goldsboro Show at it's TV.com episode guide, and I have to say I am liking the sound of this series. Roger Miller appeared on the series and there were puppet segments.