What's new

The Bachelor 3 - 5/18/03 - Finale (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Hooray!

Andrew wised up and picked Jen. Jen was my pick pretty much from the start.

Kirsten was just an immature, superficial girl with not much upstairs, and his family picked up on it.

So...does anyone know if they are really getting married, or are they already broken up by now?

BTW, Bob will be the next (#4) Bachelor (he was the funny guy they discovered on the Bachelorette edition).

DaveMcS

Second Unit
The local affiliate's poll for the Batchelor...ended 83% to 13% in favor of the winner !! You go girl....

My choice was knocked out a few weeks back though...ah well

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Loved the conversation between Andrew and his big brother. The curse words were flying in that brotherly chat.

You could tell none of Andrew's sisters were all that impressed by Kirsten. They saw through Kirsten's bubbleheadedness.

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
I'm glad he listened to his brother because Andrew sure didn't listen to the other girls in the house. He even asked one or two of them point blank about Kirsten a few episodes before. Gotta think that if nobody in the ladies' house liked her that he would have caught on sooner. He was in just too much lust to see clearly until the end.

Go Bob! I'm a little worried he's going to take it much too seriously and not be as entertaining as he was on the Bachelorette.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
One thing that should have cued us to him picking Jen. Was when he was on his final date. He gave her matching bathrobes with their names on them. I don't remember him giving a gift to Kristen.
Also, you have to wonder how much the producers get involved with the dates. Whether through editing or actually having Andrew do certain things. Because if he really was wanting Jen. He wouldn't have been acting the way he did with Kristen. He has to show an equal affection for both or the audience would know.

My wife has been watching since the beginning and I only saw the first and last episode. But, even from the final episode. I can say I was glad he picked Jen. She seemed more down to earth and seemed to have less baggage.

Also, I have heard that the Bachelorette is having problems. They are supposed to do a show about them getting married. But, she supposedly wants an acting career and he wants to stay a fireman. I am wondering if Jen is sincere about moving to be with Andrew or just hoping this will get her an acting career?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The Bachelor: Aftermath

I thought this recap was sort of fun, and the outtakes were really funny. The best outtake was when the jeweler told Jen that she wasn't going to get a rose, her reaction was priceless, and then the jeweler's reaction to Jen's reaction was 10 times priceless.

Andrew has to be a spaz in real life. The couple look really happy, hope it works out for them.

Kirsten is still a bit bitter, but she got outclassed.

Bob (the next Bachelor) is still a riot, but he will have to tone it down (or none of the women will take him seriously).

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
I agree, the outtakes were hilarious. Andrew burping in Jen's ear and picking his nose were a crack up. Then both the host and Andrew "repositioning" themselves.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks