What's new

The Apprentice 6: Los Angeles (1 Viewer)

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
Yes, thanks for posting that. I always wondered how long their "week" actually lasted. I'm also surprised that Trump gets everything in one take.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
He says his spiel in one take perhaps but they're not always right. You can tell by all of the overdubs he has to do.

Don S

Stunt Coordinator
Interesting. So no more tasks I suppose. Should be a different type of ending. I can't believe Nicole is still around. It's amazing that Trump let her hang around so long. Stefani looks like the winner to me, we'll see ..

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
Didn't seem to be any overdubs in last night's task assignment.

Interesting that the finale is 4-way, yet only an hour. Didn't they used to be 2 hours? I wonder if this was planned, or they just decided to shorten the season a bit?

Anyone notice Trump claiming the show was #1 on TV a few episodes back?

Was this Kelly's first appearance on the show since he won? He's been the least visible winner so far.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Stefani seems to be the one of the four remaining contestants that would fit in best with the Trump Organization IMHO. James is a little too hyperactive, Frank is an absolute maniac and Nicole acts like a bloody 13 year old. Seriously, how the hell did she make it to the final four?

Matt_Vaudrin

Stunt Coordinator
I read (somewhere, now I forgot where it was), that the final task was supposed to be for Celebrity Poker Showdown or something about Poker anyway. But for some reason that task had to be canceled, so the air freshener task became the final task. Guess they didn't have time to throw together a new final task during filming.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
The final task was very weak in comparison to the others. It was so much smaller than the events that had to be planned in the past.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This was a weak final four task. Wonder if we'll ever find out all the things that happened that made this season's upcoming ending so mercurial.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> It was so much smaller than the events that had to be planned in the past.

It was basically a rehash of a previous task of shooting a commercial.

Don S

Stunt Coordinator

Interesting. But I wonder why they were at a stage where there was a final task with 4 people left?

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
It was nice seeing all the past apprentices.

So Trump will choose his next apprentice from 4 finalists and not from the usual 2? That's going to be interesting.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
who said she was creepy.

seemed uncreepy enough to me.

i tought she looked very good also.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
no surprise the first two getting fired tonight.

I'm mildly surprised with Stefani. perhaps trump wanted a lawyer, but she was invisible during the whole season.

a little dissappointed with the way they ended the show, weak challenge, etc. I think Trump had made a decision long before tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks