What's new

The Amazing Race season 14 (1 Viewer)

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member

Better yet, fly her to a pitstop at my house, I'd be happy to take her in. *insert 30,000 fluttering hearts here*
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Another anticlimatic finish to the Amazing Race. This show needs a recap episode, even if only half an hour. I just feel a big let down after watching all season.

I'd like to know who Luke's judge was and if we'll be seeing her in anything else?

That was niice...

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Trust me, man, you wouldn't want her, I mean can you imagine her in the sack?...

"Not there, idiot! What are you doing!? I can't understand what your doing! Where's your hand!? No your other hand! No not there, further up! To the right! To the RIGHT!! TURN RIGHT!!! Your missing me completely!! Here, like this!"

:D

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Can someone post a screencap of Jaime, it's right when they go to commercial break in the middle of the pig challenge, and it's just a solo shot of Jaime with hands on hips and a sigh of resignation.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason

That's the thing: he showed time and again throughout the race that he becomes frustrated way too quickly. Instead of keeping his cool, there's a big meltdown whenever something doesn't go exactly his way. I don't know the complexities of being deaf, but you'd think he would have learned to be under control by now.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
How old is Luke? Yeah, he got frustrated and really lost it once Victor got there, Victor's presense was like Tiger Woods vs Ernie Els on him. Who knows how we would act, this is a very high pressure situtaion with swings of emotion that few of us have experienced.

Gawd, how the hell does Jamie and Kara get the worst Cab driver in Maui? It's not that big of a place, and the cabbies boss popping off was ridiculous, your stupid cab driver doesn't know where the hell he is going, so you better fuking tell him, and then he needs to get gas?!! All this in a race for a million dollars.....Unreal.

I don't know why the the girls and Tammie/Victor didn't squat down and try and put the bamboo stick on their shoulders and then stand up, if that happened the race would of been more intense.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, ThomasC. Lemme see...right-click...save...

Luke was 23 years old, graduated at the top of his class in college (the Colorado School for the Deaf and Blind).

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Is there any way to get videos of this season? My Mom just read about this show and was curious to see this particular season.

She has no internet access at their house so can't watch it on-line, no cable either. I guess the only option is to wait for the DVD set? Thanks.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Sorry, Nelson...but only two seasons of the Amazing Race (S1 & S7) have been released on DVD.

I'd say things don't look good for more in the very near future. :frowning:

A pity, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks