What's new

The Amazing Race season 13 (1 Viewer)

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hugh Jackes
My wife commented that the team of divorcees, who b*tch non-stop about their ex-husbands, really should have had their husbands along to read the clues to them. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
As a hiker, I've noticed that at least 4 of the contestants use the same daypack that I do, the Osprey Talon 33. In fact, there is a team that has one blue one (mine) and the orange one...

Just some useless trivia...

Jay

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I thought the frat guy was annoying in the first episode, but Terence might just be worse. "I'm bleeding". :laugh:

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I think I'm starting to see why Kelly and Christy's husbands divorced them. I think they're just jealous that Starr is hotter than they are and they've decided to use that against her and Nick. I was hoping they got eliminated this week, but I guess it will be more entertaining with them around to see if there are any fireworks.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Well, Kelly and Cristy might be bitter man haters but they are attractive enough so i'll tolerate them for a little while longer lol.

So much for team Big Bang, I liked those two. :frowning:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Is this season not generating much interest for anybody? It's been nearly a month since the last post! :eek:

Glad to see 'em go! I couldn't believe how badly they've mishandled reading the clues and knowing what they were supposed to do...over and over again.

How many envelopes did she bring back (getting passed by how many competitors) before they finally decided to re-read the clue? :D

I also think it's telling they define themselves as "divorcees" rather than simply "best friends."

The frat boys are hanging on by the skin of their teeth.

Ken & Tina are the benefactors of a "non-elimination leg" of the race. They go back & forth between being annoying and very annoying!
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Hoping for Terence & Sarah to go next. I was hoping they'd pick the hot chili task.
They are both such sensitive (read: annoying) individuals... :laugh:

Likin' Nick & Starr and Toni & Dallas. They seem to be enjoying themselves for the most part.

That "Holy Ceremony" in India (with water and colored powder) looked horrible to have to go through.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay

yeah, I'd like to see them go through airport security looking like that.

"But sir, this mysterious colored powder is from a holy ceremony in India".... :D

Jay

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Also like the Nick/Starr and Toni/Dallas teams. Hope they are the final two. They are enjoying the game and not ruthless backstabbing whiners.

So glad to see Kelly/Christy leave. Quite possibly the most arrogant, conceited, prissy little bitches I've ever seen. No surprised they're both divorced, who in the hell could stand to be around either one of them.

Pretty standard season, but fun to watch. Looks like they stir it up a little next week with all teams competing in some sort of fast forward.

I can't see Ken/Tina ever reconciling, let alone winning this game. Way to much tension between them.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I've definitely been enjoying this season. :emoji_thumbsup: I was disappointed to see Kelly/Christy go, even though last night was otherwise a fantastic episode. Not only were they the only truly entertaining team left besides Terence/Sarah (who have been my favorites from the first episode--the ultimate in trainwreck entertainment), but I thought Christy (the lighter-haired one) was absolutely freakin' gorgeous. Way hotter than Starr. I know she never stops talking about how glad she is to be divorced and whatnot, but c'mon Christy, please allow me to restore your faith in men! :D

I wish the NEL had been last night instead of last week. Ken and Tina are irritating and her eyebrows frighten me. Besides, it would have been good to eliminate a strong team--they and Nick/Starr are the only teams to get first place the entire race and I can't stand either of them.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Anthony: I don't know you at all...but I feel compelled to give you this bit of unsolicited advice. If an opportunity like Christy ever drops into your lap...

...run for your life and never look back!

:D

BTW, my wife and I were laughing every time a team made it to the mat and the Indian guy watering the temple lawn dropped his hose and ran back to Phil. What was up with 'dat?!? :laugh:

Just goes to show that even the production crew probably runs into difficulties with the locals from time-to-time...

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Tina's hair was almost uniformly green, and she actually looked better.

Nick&Starr take too much credit for their tactical "white lies".

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Probably no more than anybody else. I figure that Van Munster and Doganieri stick a mike in their faces at the end of every day, and you've got to say something that makes it sound like you were doing something special (the Derek Jeter say-nothing-but-sound-good soundbite doesn't come naturally to everyone!). Then the editors are in charge.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I don't know why, but the entire time Kelly was getting "attacked" in that Holi ceremony I couldn't stop laughing. Man, they were really giving it to her. :D

aldamon

Second Unit
It was very satisfying when Tina got nailed with the dye while waiting for Ken. She looked like a Leprechaun. LOL.

Agreed. How do they come up with this stuff? Great TV.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member

Heheh, don't worry, I can't count how many of these reality show contestants I've proclaimed my love for over the years only to discard by the time the next season starts. :D Of course there are a handful who have slipped through the cracks and stood the test of time (I still love you, Kathryn from The Mole, Kelly from Survivor: Africa, and Courtney from Survivor: China) but I don't think Christy has what it takes to make that elite group. ;)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Despite what I said earlier, i'm soooo glad that Kelly and Cristy are history! I couldn't believe how immature they were, they acted like high school girls giggling at other people etc.

They came across like the kind of girls Carrie would have set on fire with her mind at the prom lol.

They're ordeal at the colored powder festival was a knee-slapping, gut-busting good time to watch. :laugh:

Team Apatow are entertaining so i'd like them to stick around.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks