What's new

The Amazing Race 5 a go.... (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, now it's 2 people for TAR 4 that have made small appearances on TV shows: Reichen on Frasier (the season premiere), and Kelly on tonight's Karen Sisco. Coincidence, or good agents?

Jeff*S*C*

Second Unit
I guess the Race (or Chip's driving) was a little too tough on Reichen and Chip....they have broken up.:frowning:

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
The official TAR5 website is up at CBS.com, no team profiles yet but there is a short preview video, 90 minute premiere is Tuesday July 6 at 9:30 PM.

Now how about getting TAR on DVD...

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
CBS offically greenlighted TAR 6 to air either mid season or Summer '05

:emoji_thumbsup:

Apparently they are very pleased at how S5 plays out and have confidence enough for S6.

:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Don't forget the time change this year, Tuesdays at 10pm.

Chris

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
It would be great if they decide to air it this winter on Thursday nights between the Survivor 9 finale and Survivor 10 premiere.

Jay W.

Stunt Coordinator
This is the only reality show I watch now. I am so sick of the overrated and pathetic Survivor and how its the best reality show. Its such a snore.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
This is the only reality show I watch now. I am so sick of the overrated and pathetic Survivor and how its the best reality show. Its such a snore. >>

This, and the Mole where the only shows I got into. Oh yeah, and My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance. I could care less about Survivor, the Swan, and others of it's ilk...

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
It looks like TAR6 might be airing as early as fall or winter. E! Online has a list of returning shows for the 2004 season and TAR is on it. I guess we'll find out more this week when CBS officially announces the schedule.

Kenneth_C

Second Unit
Although the E! Online article lists TAR as a "Returning Show", it doesn't mean that it will be on in the fall. Quite a few other reality shows are listed as "Returning", but I doubt we'll see them all on the air at once. American Idol, for example, is listed as "Returning" for Fox, and that has started in January the past two seasons.

Also, from comingsoon.net (source: Variety):
No decisions have been made about when "Race 6" will air; midseason or summer 2005 are the most likely options.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
The regular time for the summer is Tuesdays at 10pm (with Big Brother at 9pm, though it may be the other way around).

When it moves to Saturday night this fall, I'll probably record it and then watch it Sunday at 8pm, where I've always figured it should go anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks