What's new

The Amazing Race 12 (1 Viewer)

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I guess I'm the only one that found this to be one of the worst seasons of TAR yet. I don't know what it was, but I just couldn't get into the show this year, mainly because I didn't really like any of the teams competing. I've watched all 12 seasons and aside from the "family edition" I found this one to be the most boring one yet. Oh well, I'm sure they'll come back with a much better offering next time. Too bad it will probably be another 9-10 months before it premieres, though. :frowning:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I was sort of disengaged in this season's TAR as well. I never found a rootable team this season, either.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
There were only a few more horrible teams, and they left early. No one really for me to root for, but no one I hated at the end. Some of the tasks were a definite improvement over the last several seasons. Speed Bump and U-Turn were good ideas.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Since there is a noticeable absence of interesting comments in this thread about the finale...maybe the real moral is:

...don't lose all the teams you "love to hate" before the finale. It definitely makes it more interesting if you've got a "Myrna & Schmyrna"-type team to root against as the teams get close to the finish line.

"Ack! Don't let THEM win!"

========================

Even the teams themselves were so nice to each other during that final puzzle challenge. They just kept saying things about how close it was...and how exciting. Imagine the drama if Nate & Jen had been involved in that puzzle! whichever one was standing-by would have been screaming at the other to finish and constantly moaning about the progress the others were making! :D

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

What, comments like "Alright TK and Rachel" don't do it for ya? ;)

Seriously, sometimes I can't stand the aggravation and suspense of a team I hate possibly winning so it was a nice change of pace to not have to worry about that this time.

Robbie R

Stunt Coordinator
I am sure they said "Shit Creek" :laugh:

Out of the three remaining teams I was glad to see TK and Rachel win.

I thought this season was a bit of a bore. There was no team that I really liked or hated......I was sort of "Wishy Washy" about all the teams. All the Villains and really annoying teams were eliminated too early, leaving us with a boring ending.

I want to root for a team to loose!!!

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
Don and Nick would have probably won if not for the mistake of leaving the bag at 6th Ave Outfitters.

I was rooting for TK and Rachel, they're just a cute couple. Glad to see them win it all. But then, I think all of the final three were decent teams who deserved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks