What's new

The Amazing Race 10 (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I'm with the blondes for the rest of the race, them and the two guys are the only two teams who really seem to be having a good time with it and are constantly right on each others heels.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I don't really care for the remaining teams (Bama is ok but unpleasant) so I'll be rooting for Rob/Kimberly since they're the only team that doesn't seem to have a sizable fanbase.

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
With the Cho's gone, my interest in who wins went right out the window. The Bama's are whiners (well, one of them at least), can't stand the Blonde's with their 'Smiling-Like-Tom-Cruise-Every-Dang-Second' moments, the Male Models are bland, and Rob just annoys me. Oh well, gotta stick it out to the end, at least.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> Nice guys finish.... fifth!

Yeah, hard to root for racers that keep waiting for their competitors to catch up to them.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I've been hoping for the beauty queens' downfall for weeks...and the fact that it was entirely their own fault just makes it even better. :D

Go Bama and Rob/Kimberly!

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
What downfall? They're still in the race and look to be doing better next week. They yielded the only team behind them on the last yield, which was the smart move. I like that they were willing to take the chances that they'll need to take to win and/or get an edge. I'm sick of "follow the leader" and beat the slow teams in a footrace.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Man, what is it about the Yield that makes every team into obnoxious hypocrites? Admittedly, Lyn & Carlyn were already fairly obnoxious, but weren't they snotting about how they couldn't wait to yield Dustin & Kandice before getting yielded themselves? Then it was all "that's just typical of how they play the game" - which is, apparently, trying hard, not complaining when things look bad, and not being tag-alongs.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I don't see why teams act like the yield is some unfair tactic, when it's an official part of the race.

It's like a football team claiming a sack or interception by the other team isn't fair.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member

But they're in last place and marked for elimination, and both Fast Forwards are already done, after all the hype about how much of a threat they are and how excellent a team they are. They have an uphill battle at this point.

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hugh Jackes

Disagree. After they bunch up, waiting for the next plane/train/business opening, they will be all tied up. Typically (last night was the exception), team Bama brings up the rear by more than half an hour. I could be wrong, but I expect them, the models, and couple that yells at each other all the time to be in the final three.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Absolutely agree! :emoji_thumbsup: The ultimate goal of the game is to win (duh!) and Dustin and Kandice are doing all they can to accomplish that, and the great thing about those two are they aren't bitching and moaning all the time when things go wrong, they work together well, haven't done anything that I can see that was underhanded or overtly mean and they're having fun with it.

They're just good players pure and simple and the next time the Bama team starts to complain about bad sportsmanship they need to remember that they're the team that gave someone the bird when things didn't go their way.

Go Dustin and Kandice! :cool:

Brent M

Senior HTF Member

Amen. I swear, that Karlyn chick makes me want to take a baseball bat to my TV every time she's on the screen. Real classy move flipping them off, wasn't it? I don't care who wins the whole thing as long as it's not her whiny, hypocritical ass.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

I agree, i'll be happy with any winner besides the Bama team, right now my favorites are the Dustin & Kandice team and the Tyler & James team with Rob and Kimberly a distant third, mostly because I think he's a jerk lol.

I think I finally pinned down why I love this show so much, it sort of reminds me of The Cannonball Run minus Captain Chaos and Burt Reynolds' mustach. ;)

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
It's the incessant smiling that makes me hate the blondes. They look like Tom Cruise on Oprah every damn time they're on screen. And with every further auto problem, Rob's beard gets increasingly grey!

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

"Your happy, I hate that!" -Buddy Ackerman Swimming with Sharks

You have an aversion to the happiness of others do ya, Jordan? ;)

So they've got a sunny disposition, shit we should all be so lucky lol.

CherylJ

Stunt Coordinator
After all this time, I still can't tell the Blondes apart or the Models, for that matter. They just look and act too much alike. Funny how people gravitate to others who are so much like themselves.

I forget which is Lyn and which is Karlyn of the Bama team, but I don't think they look alike. And the short one is definitely more hostile and hypocritical. Don't tell us you're looking forward to using the Yield on the Blondes and then turn around and whine about how "unfair" it is that the Blondes used the yield on you. Please. Cry me a river.

I really hope the Bama team is eliminated next because I really hate the hypocrisy more than anything. The Blondes are competitive but they expect the other teams to give it back as well and don't whine when things don't go their way.

As entertaining as I found Rob and Amber, he had a real tendency towards hypocrisy also and that is not an appealing trait. He loved to be underhanded to get ahead, but when another team pulled the same sneaky tactics on him, he went ballistic.

Greg Krewet

Premium
Supporter
I dont believe this has been mentioned but Rob and Amber will be returning next season in all star Amazing Race. Some of the teams have been announced but there is a lot of controversary regarding some teams who were not even asked despite placing in the top 3. I believe that this years Kentucky team is also racing again and possibly Mirna and Charla and Colin and Christie. Noticably absent are Chip and Kim, Johnathan and Victoria, and Team Guido. Apparantly the race started last week beginning in Miami, Florida.
Best
Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks