What's new

The AFI Top 100 (1 Viewer)

SteveK

Supporting Actor
On Tuesday evening (June 22), CBS will present a 3-hour special called "100 Years, 100 Songs" listing all (and presumably playing some) of the songs voted to be the best 100 songs in motion picture history by the American Film Institute (AFI). Then, on Wednesday 23 June, Cinemagic (Channel 27 on XM) will play all 100 of the songs, along with background information about many of the songs. More information is provided at this link: AFI Top 100 Songs

This should be a great special. I've always enjoyed music from the stage and screen, and there should be a lot of memorable music played. I'll miss much of it since I'll be at work, but hopefully I'll hear some of it if it runs long enough.

Steve K.

Ron - Over the past several weeks, I've posted several topics about upcoming specials on XM. Please let me know if you feel this is a problem, and I'll immediately cease and desist. Thanks.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Steve,

Please, keep posting this stuff!

We love XM radio!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Steve,

Please, keep posting this stuff!

We love XM radio!

SteveK

Supporting Actor
Thanks, Ron; I'll certainly continue to post about specials that sound worthwhile. I'll be selective and try to mention only those that I feel many people would be interested in and that sound very promising. Most of the specials I've heard were very interesting and very enjoyable. I'll continue to mention the ones that seemm particularly noteworthy.

Steve K.

SteveK

Supporting Actor
Thanks, Ron; I'll certainly continue to post about specials that sound worthwhile. I'll be selective and try to mention only those that I feel many people would be interested in and that sound very promising. Most of the specials I've heard were very interesting and very enjoyable. I'll continue to mention the ones that seemm particularly noteworthy.

Steve K.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks