What's new

The 4400 Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
"If it's on a search engine believe me I know about it." I love that line Collier said.

"We believe in keeping the body clean of impurities." Or something close to that when the guy can't find his pills.

The 4400 centers opening up everywhere. People hoping to unlock the power within.

Hmmn what is Jordan Collier up to? Something very familiar about all this...

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Wasn't he a semi-regular on The O.C. or some other show that was probably shooting at the same time? Of course, when they lose access to the actor, they'll probably ship him of to Genosha or something. :)

Kevin Grey

Senior HTF Member

Hmm, never watched The OC. So far Campbell's been in every 4400 episode since he appeared back in Season One and considering the current overall storyline, as well as Sean's storyline, would seem to need to be in every episode until they either kill him off or send him out of the country as you mentioned.

Then again both Carlos Bernard and Reiko Aylesworth were in every episode of 24 this past season after they were introduced and were still always listed as Special Guest Star.

For all I know it could be a contract/billing issue though.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
A quick glance at his IMDB page shows, yeah, he was in 7 episodes of The O.C. toward the end of the year. I don't know how the production schedules of those two shows overlapped; he could very well have started on The 4400 after wrapping those.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey

He's interviewed in the most recent TV guide and says he will be going away to do another project for half of this season but will be back. I am guessing it is not for the Rocketeer 2 or a Dynasty reunion.

Regarding the O.C. he said in another interview that the end of his OC gig overlapped with the start of 4400 and in his contract for OC, his agreement to take the role had the stipulation that he be growing a beard for 4400.

Kevin Grey

Senior HTF Member

Awesome, thanks for the news! Guess that explains it. He's one of my favorite parts of 4400- he's got the uber-charismatic bad guy thing down pat.

Boy, I would kill for a Rocketeer 2.....

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
I liked this ep. Although even though the man rape was offscreen is was still pretty sick. Buck who likes to **** gave it to ol' Ellis from Diehard. Never thought i'd get to write that down in a sentence. Not sure if i should have.

Nicodemus

Stunt Coordinator
Yep, I liked it too. And I don't really see how this particular episode was badly written - I think 4400 really shines on how they get back to everything that has happened to the characters and not a single thing is forgotten so far. I don't think that some small lapses here and there (like why Gary wasn't asked and explained to go work with the government and how they could've forced him to cooperate) make the show "badly written".

I think I like the show even more than I did in season 1.

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
ROFL OH my god i can't believe i put that in the wrong show thread LOL!

This event happened on The Inside. When I realized my mistake and reading your post Todd I laughed so hard i was tearing up. Sorry for the confusion. Man would that throw viewers off if that suddenly happened on the 4400.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey

Could they have gotten any more cliched?
I finally watched this episode last night. I'm not liking the season very much. I still dont like the on the run with the baby storyline. Couldnt they just go to the agents office and get help?

The writing is mediocre.

hanson mat

Stunt Coordinator

Cliched? Did you watch Sunday? The whole saliva storyline and the possibility to wipe out obesity was very original IMO.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
I must say, that storyline was the most interesting one so far. I hope they can keep up with it.

What happened in the last minute of the show? My tivo stopped again. I have to set it to record 2 minutes longer from now on.

Nicodemus

Stunt Coordinator
Kyle went to his room after saying to his father that everything's fine. In his room he got some kind of... seizure? Well, something that I took as a sign that Kyle is misplaced (or else) in time. He saw himself (or his ghost self) in the mirror twisting in pain.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I found this episode to be pretty boring as well. Same ol' stuff. And the couple on the run thing is just way too boring. Why dont they seek help???
The only interesting part was the Kyle part at the end. Reminded me of Donnie Darko. My tivo cut off as well.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Someone really needs to tell USA what a hour time-slot means. This is the second or third time I've had the end cut off and had to set the DVR to record an encore to (hopefully) catch the last minute or two.

Nice to see them touching on other threads from the miniseries - Lily and her relationship with her first husband/child is something I wanted to see and I was disappointed that it seemed mostly shoved aside.

Rakesh.S

Second Unit

I notice this too, but I watch The Dead Zone right after, so I end up starting that to catch the last minute or two of the 4400.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I also record both The 4400 and The Dead Zone, so the cut-offs aren't as big a deal for me.

Last week's episode was mainly to deal with the whole "profiting off their powers" angle by scaring companies into not going after the 4400 after the disasterous results from weightloss dude.

This week's episode felt like more like treading water. Didn't quite believe Sean's sudden attraction to the displaced redhead.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks